Sunday, January 27, 2008

Nadinerisms

My brilliant amigo Maria, has coined this most magnificent of words: Nadinerisms.

You would understand if you knew me well and knew my mannerisms [which I shall hence forth call Nadinerisms]. For example, shaking-fist-at-people or the word "Woot" or dancing-on-the-last-day-before-the-holidays or hiding-in-a-flower-bed-placing-hands-on-head-and-stating-most-firmly-"We're-flowers" and other random expressions/hand gestures that I use often and at odd, often unrelated moments.

These are the manneriest of mannerisms.

7 comments:

maria. said...

Woohoo! I'm brilliant. Maybe we should petition for nadinerisms to be added to the dictionary. Just like to book Findle.

Anonymous said...

i looked at the side of your blog where it says how many posts per month there are. and i was like "24 in january already? no way!"

and then i realized it was true.

you, my dear cousin and friend, are incredible. in so many ways.

Anonymous said...

i looked at the side of your blog where it says how many posts per month there are. and i was like "24 in january already? no way!"

and then i realized it was true.

you, my dear cousin and friend, are incredible. in so many ways.

Jessica said...

Wow Maria, that's perfect. see, i just never had a word that discribed Nadine's mannerisms. I'll petition...

nadine j. said...

I've done twenty four in January?That's outrageous! I spend way too much time on here.


We should definitely petition, I would sing it several times under various names...shhh don't tell anyone it was me.

Amy said...

Haha... sounds quite similar to our Brouwerisms. You could write a book on all of those!!!

nadine j. said...

ehehehehe!
I like it when people have their own mannerisms. It's great.