Saturday, January 12, 2008

the banquet

My beautiful amie Maria, and the only other girl at my table!


My stunning date, Calv Hutch, and I.


The bowtie noodles. No, I had never seen them before last night and no, I don't care if you think that's pathetic.


Calvin with his recently aquired bowtie, it accentuates his skin tone quite nicely I think.


The face which Calv and Paulie just had to make with the sauce left on Paulie's plate.


Well, I looked majestic(?), the others all look beautiful and happy.


My brother and I looking very majestic.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oohoohoohoo! "Everyone look majestic!" *click*

your friends just don't have much majesty. SIGH

those bowtie noodles were gross... but they made good bowties, I guess. hence the name and all that

maria. said...

Wahoo ... you just had to include me, didn't you? Have I mentioned that I dislike pictures of myself too? My list of phobias grows longer.

And I love Calvin's bowtie. I think that made the evening.

And then there's Tyler...

maria. said...

My face looks really red in that picture.

Unknown said...

ya, just so you know paulson made the face, not me. i just provided him with laughter
btw, thanks for callimg me stunning, or whatever you said

Unknown said...

ya, just so you know paulson made the face, not me. i just provided him with laughter
btw, thanks for callimg me stunning, or whatever you said

Unknown said...

wow, that was wierd. it did it twice
not my fault