Friday, January 25, 2008

home is a good place to be

I don't want to be sick anymore.
But I guess I'll have to deal with it.
I don't want to complain anymore either.

...

Today, I went out for tea with Amber, Maria, and Benjamin. It was quite lovely. I laughed a lot. It hurt my sides and my throat. Going to tea with awesome people isn't always a good thing to do when you're tired and sick. But I'm glad we went out. It was needed, I think, and I enjoyed it immensely. Thanks for a good time.

...

I'm glad I'm at home now. Sometimes I really like being at my home. Now is one of those times.
I wish I had more homes, because then I could be happy to be at a lot of places, not just my literal home. I like feeling comfortable and cozy and safe in my home and I wish I felt that way in other places.

...

I think I'm going to finish baking cake and then go to bed and read my Bible for a long time. Because I want to. And need to.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Nadine... that's good that you had a great day today... you deserve it!

maria. said...

Hooray for tea!!! Woot woot!

So when are we going to attempt the next one?

nadine j. said...

haha, if we start planning now, we should be able to get one in by June!

maria. said...

That would be our party then.