Saturday, October 28, 2006

Yesterday...

Love was such an easy game to play....


Yeah, anyways. So yesterday was pretty much superfuntastico. Renae, Julia, and I went to see my Opa. We brought him some KFC : ) And we ate supper with him and we visited my oma. After that we went to Booster Juice in Burlington and got Boosters...BAHAHAHAHA...(sorry, can't get over the name of that store...) Anyways, so after Booster Juice we went to Blockbuster and we were going to get a movie, actually we got a movie (Chasing Liberty) but ew didn't watch it. Then we went to Dantuma's house and we watched Josie and the Pussycats. It was all right. Well, it was pretty good, I guess. Yeah. It was fun times. We had Milos. They were good. And pop corn (two words).

Guess what else? Apparently I am now a wombat-possum. Cool,eh? Bet you have never seen one of them before! Yesss!! One of a kind, that's me!

No comments: