Sunday, October 22, 2006

L.W.

So yesterday there was a Living Worship, it was fantastic. I love you guys! It was so pretty, like, to hear all the voices all joining together to praise our God. It is absolutely incredible. You can really feel unified at these evenings. It's grand.

Also, I got to see my beautiful cousin Justine, finally! (She was in Europe for ages! She has to show me all of her awesome pictures...I'm excited!) And she was taking pictures of everything(at LW) and so she tried to take one of me but I dodged...heheheh so you can only see like a little bit of my face : ) I'm proud of myself. But then she was like "Haha, I'm going to put this one the internet" Yeah, it was funny! I think you had to be there...

AND I met this sweet guy named Gus, he's pretty much splendid, I mean his name's Gus, how can you go wrong?

2 comments:

justine said...

hehe i laughed out loud at you nadine. gus IS pretty cool. :)

deenbeen said...

Why thank you. I actually don't know anything about him except that his name is Gus.

MAN, I wish my name was Gus.