Tuesday, October 10, 2006

argh

So, I have to wait until Friday for my glasses now...They tried three times with their lens thinger and it messed up so now they have to send it someplace and yeah...BUT I got a new set of contac lenses(does contac have a "t" on the end...contac or contact...wierd) Anyways, I got a new pair for FREEE!!! Thats' right, absolutely NO CHARGE!! WOOT WOOT! You can't go wrong with free stuff! But, I don't have my glasses : ( Sigh, there's always a downside...but if you look at it the other way...you could say there's always an up side...wierd eh? Have you ever thought of that? Whenever someone says there's always a downside you can tell them that there's also always an upside.

So, my sister is now most likerly giong to the Maritimes and Montreal with my Australian cousin next week! I'm so jealous! Sigh. Instead, I get to go to school...woooo(that was a sarcastis woo)

But, yeah...I'm supposed to be studying for this massive French test I have on Thursday...I should go! Procrastination...boo!

2 comments:

carolin said...

Did you say procrastinating? Who does that?

deenbeen said...

ummm...not me...of course, I wouldn't dream of it...(cough cough)

Rats, who am I kiddin'?

ding