Friday, October 13, 2006

Allo!

Bonjour! Je n'ai pas un bon apres-midi parce que mes lunettes ne viens pas. Translation: Good day! I did not have a good afternoon because my glasses did not come. Yep, that's what it says. I'm a French student through and through...except I don't think I translated it properly...so forget the whole French student through and through part.

Funny story, me and my friend Maria have decided that we are going to be old maids together (when we're old, obviously). But my other friend Kathryn has promised us that she would send us on double dates every Friday night until we find someone who is right for us. And so, we've retaliated in saying that if she is going to waste all that time to arrange dates for us...we may as well return the favour. And so, we are officially going to plan her entire wedding for her, so as she doesn't have to worry about it. : )

No comments: