Monday, October 02, 2006

Today

So, I finally went home today...I've only been away from home since Thursday, so it's not that long, but it feels long to me! It was long. Deziree and Christina are over and they are a blast, I love it when they come over!

I have this amazing book, called One Pink Shoe, my friends, Maria and Kathryn, bought it for me for my birthday, it's a level one reading and it's about Barbie and her one pink shoe. It was amazing, I would even reward it with astounding, or incredible. I was most happy about it.

So, right now I'm going to Grade Eleven(sound so much bigger than Grade Ten!!!!) And I have English, French, Latin, and Chemistry. Chemistry is my best class I think...from what I can tell at least. I think French is going worst rightnow, but I am still trying to remember all the things I've forgotten from previous years. So, French should get better. Latin is pretty easy, for now, it should get tougher, but it's pretty good. English is English, it's not bad, it's not especially good, I'm not complaining. I think I should try a little harder though, just because I know I can. Maybe I should just be happy with what I have now...but I think I should try harder.

But, for now, that's all I've got

See you!

No comments: