Thursday, October 26, 2006

chapstick

Allo.

So, today I didn't have school. It was niice. We(my mom, Christopher, Kira, Aunt Jackie, and me) went to St. Jacob's market today, just for fun. It was grand. Me and Kira pretty much had these amazing cinnamon buns for lunch, they were insanely great! Indeed, I don't think I've ever had a better cinnamon bun. Yeah, it was good. Then, we went and got wine gums and Oh Henry bars. They were good too. After that, we went tooo...ermmm a glass and metal workshop thinger. There was a glass sink with a swirl of red in it...it was entitled "The Shaving Accident" BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...it makes me laugh... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...it was funny, okay? After that we went to an antique store, that was pretty neat too. I bought a cool bracelet and I pretty much really like it. Yeah. That was my day. Oh wait, after that I went home and tried cleaning my room. But that didn't work very well. I did clean it a bit though. Not all the way. I'll have to finish tomorrow, after work...WOO.

Andyways, i'm going to go now.

2 comments:

justine said...

:)
you're pretty much brilliant. glad you had fun at sjm.

deenbeen said...

Why thank you. It was pretty much amazing : )