Tuesday, December 02, 2008

something you may not have known about me...

I really like buttons.

Also, it has been a long-time ambition of mine to buy a coat and put several buttons on it.

Yesterday I bought a coat.

Today I put buttons on it.

Button-putting-on is going to be a gradual thing...although I did put a lot on today, I'm going to slowly put more and more buttons on my coat until I want to stop or until the majority of the fabric is covered in buttons, which ever comes first.

In any case, ask me to show you sometime, please? Although, if you see me and ask me, you probably won't really need to ask anymore [as I will almost definitely be wearing said coat with buttons on it]. Well, you can just pretend you didn't see yet...just say you were temporarily blind.

I'm rather ridiculously excited about it. It may even be scandalous to be as excited as I am at this moment.


P.S. If you ever want to get me a gift, get a fabulously beautiful button. For example, one in the shape of a rubber duck.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am glad!
and rather excited to see said button coat!

Carol-Lee Joy said...

I shall be thrilled to ask you to see it...even if you're already wearing it. ;)

Carol-Lee Joy said...

I like your new 'word of the day' side bar:)

Amy said...

Hooray for buttons! Colours! Coats! Hooray for colourful buttons on a coat! I am excited to see it!

Amy said...

P.S. I did know that you like buttons. Hence the large red one on your bag!!

Amy said...

P.S. I did know that you like buttons. Hence the large red one on your bag!!

Amy said...

Hooray for buttons! Colours! Coats! Hooray for colourful buttons on a coat! I am excited to see it!

Amy said...

Eesh! What happened?

Anonymous said...

ding! today we were walking down the streets in new york and then i saw this MASSIVE button! it was incredible! and totally thought of you. so then i was going to take a picture but it was dark out so i was like naaaaaah it probably wont turn out. so my plan is tommorow i shall take a picture of it. yup. if i see it again that is what i shall do. just for you!

nadine j. said...

Dear Kira!
I am so glad! I am very much looking forward to seeing this button!

Dear Carol-Lee!
Hooray! And thank you, I like my word of the day thing too! :)

Dear Amy!
What on earth happened there? I am excited also!

From, Na-ding