Thursday, December 18, 2008

sometimes it is funny, even if I don't laugh.

You know what I've learned lately? A few things about one thing actually. Well, sort of.

Sometimes people tease you and you get really mad.

Sometimes people tease you and you get mad but you don't really know why because what they're saying is kind of true.

Sometimes people tease you and you're actually kind of glad that they noticed something in order to tease you about it, even though it makes you blush. It just seems lame at the time to say that you're glad they noticed, especially after they took the time and effort to think up a good tease.

Sometimes people tease you and you think you should be more mad than you are and maybe that makes you act in a certain way.

Sometimes people are able to tease you because they know you really well. That's a delightful way to think of it.

Sometimes people tease you and it's really not so bad as you think it is. Especially when it's something that kind of makes you at least as happy as it makes you embarassed.


P.S. By "you" I actually mean "me". I know, very tricky.

4 comments:

Carol-Lee Joy said...

I'm glad you see it that way, my dear.

You DID tell me once that you could handle teasing:)

Anonymous said...

that made me smile.

justine said...

me too. in an eyelash-on-cheek sorta way.

I love you, Nadine!!

...and I can't WAIT till you have a similar reason to tease me...:P

maria. said...

Teasing is interesting. Apparently it's the new thing to do, but I've missed the memo.

I miss our banters.