Sunday, December 07, 2008

dear future hypothetical boyfriend:
When we get together, let's do things like go for walks, even in winter because wintry walks are often the prettiest. Or let's watch a movie at one of our houses and then talk through it, because movies can't contain all of my attention, unless it's a very interesting or suspenseful movie, in which case I'll probably be asking you what's happening because I will probably have missed some critical occurence in the story as I am easily distracted.
In any case, let's spend time doing things together and enjoying each other's existence and sometimes each other's silence, because silence is a beautiful gift.

dear all:
I want to see you soon.

4 comments:

Carol-Lee Joy said...

I want to see you too. We need to talk about this stuff....:)

Lawren said...

It's kinda cool to see I'm not the only one who thinks thoughts like those.

justine said...

I agree with Lawren. And Ditto what Carol-Lee said.

maria. said...

I miss you lots.

nice word choice: hypothetical