Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm havin' a thought here, Barbossa...

Here's something I find immensely interesting:

You know how you do your hair in the morning (or whenever else you do your hair...) and you always part it on the same side, and you look in the mirror and there it is! on that side. But then, you look at a picture of yourself from the same day and there it is! that part of yours is on the other side. I find it immensely interesting that I think I look ridiculous in pictures with my part on the other side, but in the mirror it looks pretty okay.

Maybe I should try parting my hair on the other side...just for interest's sake, you know?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...yeah...or like if if you have a zit on your one cheek and then there is a picture of you and its on the other cheek! so then i think like hey! where did that pop out of?
tres trippy

justine said...

It's true. The hole in my sweater arm is very sneaky; it manages to switch arms on me.

Ju said...

hahaha, this is hilarious, ive thought similar things