Friday, June 06, 2008

point form lists

  • It's Friday today. That is only one [of many] good reason[s] to rejoice (this fact in itself is reason to rejoice).
  • It's also summertime!
  • I got a haircut. AND, I like my haircut. [Except that I have to learn how to do it properly...]
  • I started my French assignment...it's due next week and it's enormous.
  • Tomorrow is going to be a fun day, I think. Yeah, definitely of the Fun Variety.
  • I actually got some sleep last night. Not much, but it was much needed and therefore, much more appreciated.
  • I have four more days of classes, then four exams, and after that, I will never again be a student at Guido de Bres Christian High School.
  • It was Lisa and Amy's birthday yesterday. Happy Birthday [yesterday] Amy and Lisa!
  • [not so much a cause for rejoicing, but oh well] I still miss people, even though I saw them just yesterday night.

1 comment:

Carol-Lee Joy said...

Dear Nadine:

We both made a post about random stuff today. How crazy is that. I like your list. And I like you as a friend.

From Carol-Lee Joy