Sunday, December 23, 2007

thoughts

I'm starting to get happy about Christmas. I need music. Milk is pretty dang tasty. The library is so great, but I wish I had one of my own. It was my opa's birthday. We celebrated. It was wonderful. Proper punctuation is an asset. Sometimes I think I have too much music to choose from, but then I wonder what I would do if I didn't have it. There are people in the world whom God decided to bless with the talent of music. I'm glad there are so many different genres even though I don't like some of them. New pajama pants are very comfortable, especially plaid ones. There are refridgerators so we can have leftover nights. There are words that I don't know the meaning of so that I look them up. K'nex rollercoasters are really neat. There are songs that make me happy and songs that make me sad. There are people that make me realize that I can't [and don't need to] run the race alone. Bad hair days should not exist when one has short hair. My family is really neat, even though I "freak out" at them sometimes. Candles have a very distinct smell, I like to call it "candle-smell". Jesus gave his mother to his friend. People listen even if you don't expect them to, be careful what you say and to whom. Milk feels exceptionally cold when you drink it while eating a candy cane. Lyrics are confusing sometimes. I think too much. Remote control helicopters can be dangerous. Plaid is my new favourite colour. People are very different from one another, even though sometimes they seem to be very similar. Onward to shoulder-length hair.


On another front, I almost fell down the stairs in my eagerness to get milk.

haha, funny thing I just read:
The statistics on sanity is that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Why is it so hard to recommend things?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you make my heart smile.

maria. said...

Major WC - you have an ability to say everything that comes to mind, and you don't even care if it makes sense or not.

Carol-Lee Joy said...

amen Maria. and she thinks she's bad at it. ha!