Sunday, December 02, 2007

AAAAAAAAA

It's December! This is ridiculous! Now, I actually have to get work done! I can't say, "Ahaha, it's still November, I got lots of time!" Because it's December. Although, for at least the next week, I'll still be saying that because I'll forget it's December. So, no worries. I still have a week to procrastinate. Cool thing about that word. "Cras" is Latin and it means "tomorrow". And "pro" means forward, right? So, you are moving something forward to tomorrow. Neat, eh? Yeah, I thought so. I love word etymology. And, no, I'm not an English buff. I just like words. It's like a hobby. Maybe I'll do an intensive study of Latin in University. That would be so sweet. Hmmmm, maybe I'll just learn all different languages and then I can wow everyone with my insane language skills. Good plan, eh?

P.S. Dan has completed his Rubix cube several times (several meaning many x lots x tons x a big number - 12). He's probably my hero, because I know I've never finished a Rubix cube.

3 comments:

Carol-Lee Joy said...

yeah. i think i'll just stick to English...and the language of music:)
way to go Dan! he's pretty much my hero too. i definately don't have enough patience for one of those things.

nadine j. said...

And French :) Because you're so great at it :P

I know, it's ridiculous. He did it at least 6 times on Sunday alone. I think he's just memorized how to do it by now...

maria. said...

I'm glad that you have retained some of what we learned in Latin ... that's basically all I remember too.