Friday, November 24, 2006

do

So, today I found an amazing picture , but I don't know how to put it on here, so one day someone will have to teach me how...


I feel like doing something. Something like, running in the snow, so your cheeks get red from the cold and from the happiness of being outside. But, I want to run with someone, and then fall over from laughing. And just lay there and smil, for the sheer joy of lying in the snow with someone beside you who you now you can't live without.

It's kind of like laying in the rain. You lay there, not caring if you get wet or dirty. You just watch, as the rain falls gently on your face. And sometimes you cry, because of the beauty of it and how you're the only one who took the time to appreciate it.


Hey Ben, thanks for the conversation on the bus. It was cool.

5 comments:

justine said...

i like this post.





i love you nadine

Anonymous said...

that made me feel really good inside. i'll lie in the rain with you anyday. or snow, whatever's there

deenbeen said...

We'll have to do it randomly and unplanned because it ruins the effect if you plan ahead to do it.

Anonymous said...

thats why i said "any day"
not "this tuesday at 2 o'clock"

c'mon nadine, you know me better than that.

:D

deenbeen said...

Of course! Opps.

We need snow first, too...heh