Tuesday, November 07, 2006

apples

I have this apple in front of me. (It's actually more to the side, but that's beside the point) (HAHAHA BESIDE the point! That was a good one) Anyways. So there's an apple in front of me. It's amazingly good. Crunchy, yet satisfyingly juicy. It's like perfect. Good size too, not enormous, but not too small either. Just the right size to top of your stomach when you're not really hungry, but feel like eating. Heehee, Julia just put on The Emperor's New Grove, and those of you who have the DVD must know the song that it plays on the menu screen. It's great. DOO doodoodoo duhduhduhduhduhduhduuuuuh! Anyways, so right when it started I like started dancing a jig! (Aside: what is a jig???) So, anyways. About this amazing apple, that I'm now almost half-way done. It's really good. It had enspired me to say something and I was deep in thought until the music from The Emperor's New Groove came on. So, I lost it. Yeah.

By the by, sorry about the last post, I don't really know what happened there.

4 comments:

justine said...

nadine! you're brilliant. but that's besides the point (haha good one)
i love you!

deenbeen said...

Thanks! But, I'm not really brilliant, because I completely lost my whole train of thought...Kind of depletes my brilliance supply, if you know what I mean?

I love you back!

Anonymous said...

losing train of thought = brilliant.
all the brilliant people were crazy.
i think you are super neat, and i miss you cause we haven't hung out in a long time.

deenbeen said...

It's true! We pretty much have to get together! ARGH!