Saturday, February 14, 2009

he's still my favourite.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I mean no offence to others who have played this man when I say this, but Christopher Plummer will always and forever be my favourite Captain Von Trapp.


I mean, [insert name here] portrayed him very well in Toronto, but so far only Christopher Plummer has really been able to capture the real depth and character of the Captain and make him into an exceptionally wonderful, though fictional, character.

.
.
.
.

But just look at this man. He's lovely!

4 comments:

maria. said...

You picked the absolute worst scene to have a picture of. But a agree - Christopher Plummer is a wonderful character. [By character, I mean person.]

Anonymous said...

I still think he is the Clint Eastwood of Canada.

Carol-Lee Joy said...

it was a joy to watch characters/actors/atresses from your point of view. i enjoyed it immensely.

Jessica said...

I have to agree with you, Nadine. Christopher Plummer is the best actor play that role. he has the perfect expressions and characteristics.