Friday, January 09, 2009

dunh dunh duuuuunh

so...

if any of you recall that i was complaining about my straightener disappearing once, a long time ago (about half a year in fact) you no longer have to worry about my furthured irritation, although i don't think i've even brought it up in at least five months, so really you're no better off than you were).

i have recovered my lost straightener. and guess where it was. no, not under my bed, although that was the first place i looked when it was lost.

here's the scoop: i was in my little brother's room because i wanted to commandeer one of his spectacular white t-shirts of which he has about five and of which also he has stained about four. in any case, i was trying to scout out one of said t-shirts and instead, i opened a drawer and kablam-o. there it was. my long-lost straightener. though i was sure and certain that i had asked him at least four times (probably more...) if he had it (because, honestly, who else would have taken it?). but no, no he said, i don't have it.

oh man. heads will roll when he gets home from school. or maybe i'll just play it cool and wait for him to realize he is straightener-less and see how he likes it... hehhehe

4 comments:

Lawren said...

He'll be devastated, I'm sure.

I can't help wondering, though,
...which brother?

Carol-Lee Joy said...

Christopher, obviously!!!

BAHAHAHA! That is absolutely hilarious...because I definitely remember talking about this quite a few times, and I also remember that you asked dear Christopher if he had it.

Amy said...

Dear Nadine,
I noticed that you have not used proper capitalization. I am quite surprised, I must say.
From Amy

nadine j. said...

Dear Amy,
I know... I did that on purpose though.