Monday, October 13, 2008

a new post contains enough excitement for several moments

Why don't nutella jars have flaps on the foil that you have to pull off in order to get to the chocolate-y goodness inside? Are they trying to make it impossible to pull off the foil all in one go? I mean, really, aren't you supposed to make it easy to get at the stuff inside? That's what we're waiting for, that's why we keep buying nutella!

Yeesh, maybe I should file a complaint or something.
That would teach them to make anti-flap foil.

2 comments:

Lawren said...

But doesn't that just make it that much more rewarding when you finally conquer the flapless foil and obtain all that chocolatey goodness!?

nadine j. said...

I s'poooooooose.

But, it's still really annoying and I was fuming the entire time I was eating my bagel.