Tuesday, March 18, 2008

just to shape things up

I'm learning some things.
I'm not really sure what I'm learning yet.
I'm learning about Calculus.
I'm not entirely certain what learning is.
I'm learning about GOD.
I'm not in the right mindset for learning.
I'm learning about grammar.
I'm tired of learning.
I'm learning that I need to give GOD praise.
I'm willing to learn.
I'm learning about decisions.
I'm not learning fast enough.
I'm learning that I don't trust.
I'm waiting for other people to learn.
I'm learning that I need people.
I'm not giving myself time to learn.
I'm learning that most nouns(person, place, or thing) don't need me.
I'm not trying hard enough to learn.
I'm learning that GOD doesn't need my praises.
I'm excited for learning.
I'm learning that trust is important.
I'm not learning slow enough.
I'm learning that I need GOD even more.
I'm frustrated with my lack of enthusiasm.
I'm learning that Dominican taught me things.
I'm yearning to be complete.
I'm learning that I'm never done learning.
I'm not determined to learn.
I'm learning that I want to be finished learning.
I want to learn.
I'm learning that I'm not necessarily an essential part in any project, even though I like to think that I am. I'm learning that I'm not always playing a centre-stage part, I'm often a stagehand. I'm learning that I don't need to be in the centre. I'm learning that GOD is the centre. I'm learning that Jesus Christ died on the cross to save sinners. I'm learning that I am a sinner. I'm learning that some things are important to me. I'm learning that the important things for me aren't necessarily important for other people. I'm learning that some people should be more important to me than they are. I'm learning that I take certain nouns(person, place, or thing) in my life for granted. I'm learning about what is important to me. I'm learning that I really do like grammar. I'm learning that maybe I should trust people. I'm learning that other people have intellectual things to say. I'm learning that even if something isn't intellectual, it's not automatically wrong and therefore shouldn't be ignored. I'm learning that learning is more difficult than I had originally planned. I'm learning that my plans aren't important. I'm learning that GOD's plans are not bound by my plans. I'm learning that I still need to learn. I'm learning that I need GOD's help to learn.
...
Cast all your anxiety on Him for He cares for you.

3 comments:

justine said...

:) and the part that comes before that too. Can I learn with you?

Carol-Lee Joy said...

that's a lot of learning. I hope you learn to like learning, and to seek God in all that learning.
I hope I learn to like learning too.
sigh...learning is hard.

maria. said...

AMEN!!!!