Sunday, February 17, 2008

I can count to "g"

1 2 3 4. Count 'em. Four. In short, Christopher is a bozo. He was at work, sitting on boxes and swinging his feet. [I don't know why he was doing this in the first place as he should have been working cough cough] In doing so, he kicked a piece of wire mesh and sliced his foot open, resulting in four stitches. Yeah, that's what happened. He was sitting on the job, swinging his feet, and he kicked something. Wow. This type of thing can only happen to Christopher. Or me. And, in this case, I'm quite happy it wasn't me.

7 comments:

maria. said...

Seriously??? Oh wow.

But please remember that you are the one destined to either sleep in a Johnny-on-the-spot, or get run over by a tree.

Anonymous said...

haha, i love that boy

nadine j. said...

Me too.

Amy said...

Yes, he told me all about it. (I asked him what he was doing sitting down on the job, but he quickly assured me he was allowed.) 4 stitches?? dinah.

Carol-Lee Joy said...

oh Christopher.

dear Christopher:)

justine said...

yikes.

Jessica said...

wow.... Chris... he shouldn't have been sitting on the job.