Thursday, January 04, 2007

Hoest

So, on New Years' weekend, I was at camp with a whole bunch of pleasant people. Among which was one of my best fake-cousins, Kara VanGrootheest, gotta be one of the funniest girls I know! And there was also Maria Geertsema, from school! Let's just say that together we can be quite odd. heh. So, we had tonnes of fun and yeah, ate lots of food, the pig in me came out : ). So, we stayed up super late on Friday, because //ahem\\ Kara wouldn't stop talking! And then on Saturday, Kara's cousin Jolene came, also an incredible person, and that night, Kara and Jolene wouldn't let us fall asleep. They were talking, and they made us tell stories about princesses and handsome princes. It was.........interesting. But, all in all, a good timem was had by all. Lots of singing and grand people. Good food and games of Dutch BLitz, euchre, the hand game, and the chicken game. Yep. I'd like to do it again!

No comments: