Thursday, October 21, 2010

some days i miss home.

Life is moving along, seemingly at breakneck speed. My shoes are getting worn out from trying to slow it down.

There are several thoughts in my head, but none that are willing to escape. I suppose they'll stay in there then, at least for a little while. Maybe that's where they belong.
Recent conversation has made me think, I'm not sure if it's in a good way, it's just thought. Thought that goes in ovals.

Some days I just miss home.


But hey, chin up, mister! Don't fret and just live.
Give it up, don't carry the burden yourself, give it up, give it up.

5 comments:

Fruitpunch_Ben said...

Me too.
And some days/weeks things move so fast that I don't miss home and then when I catch my breath I feel sad that I didn't miss home...
life is confusing.

justine said...

GLAD you are blogging again.

And I second what Ben said. Although I'm not away from home that much, I keep coming home on weekends to work...

Unknown said...

Consider heaven, the epitome of home - we all want to end up there but none of us are in a hurry to get there.
Home away from home is most often attractive because it's an easy (well, insofar as ability goes), stable and reversible choice :)

Look at it this way -
Sometimes I feel like I'm missing out on something by being at home.

Mom said...

Dan just said it last night - small family is boring. We miss having you here, for sure!

nadine j. said...

Hah, I'm excited to be blogging again... good thing to start in the middle of midterms, right?

And, I think you're right. Home, to me, is kind of a funny thing. I have too many of them, I think... so it's hard to know where it is that I really long to be. Not a bad thing, just difficult sometimes.

Hah, mom! Small family is boring... only 63 sleeps, mom, only 63 sleeps. :]