Saturday, September 06, 2008

today is never just any day.

  • sometimes things aren't what I expect them to be
  • sometimes I am disappointed
  • sometimes I don't appreciate you as much as you deserve
  • sometimes things go exactly as I want them to, but I choose to be angry about them anyways
  • sometimes what God tells me is hard to hear
  • sometimes I have to change
  • sometimes things are meant to be ignored
  • sometimes things happen to change me, or to make me see that I need to change
  • sometimes I require adjustments to my thinking
  • sometimes things are different and I don't notice
  • sometimes people around me change
  • sometimes my relationships morph
  • sometimes I miss how people used to be
  • sometimes my idea of beauty is different than yours
  • sometimes God wants things to be different than I do
  • sometimes my attitude needs adjustment
  • sometimes I miss people and I am full of elation when I see them
  • sometimes I think change has to happen more than it does
  • sometimes I like to listen to everything instead of just what one person is saying to me, their voice sounds more beautiful when accompanied with other peoples' soft, muffled words that I can't quite comprehend, with crickets, with people walking on gravel, with fires burning, with chairs squeaking, with guitar, with background noises
  • sometimes I let background noises speak too loudly and I can't hear what that one person is saying anymore
  • sometimes changes are hard to do
  • sometimes I think I hear someone calling me, but it's not true, and I turn around and I see something beautiful
  • sometimes things don't go according to plan
  • sometimes I think a lot
  • sometimes I miss people, but when I see them I would have much rather not seen them and kept missing them
  • sometimes I hope that people need me
  • sometimes I think too much about me
  • sometimes I need to just stop talking now

No comments: