Wednesday, April 02, 2008

*tingly feeling*

Hello, this is Nadine Muis calling...
*male voice* Hi! How are you?
I'm good, how are you?
GREAT!
That's good. Umm, I'm representing the Grade twelve French class from Guido. (etc.)
Well, I'll have to turn you over to the boss! Just a moment.
Umm, okay.
Hello, who am I speaking to?
Hi, this is Nadine Muis...
*female voice* Hello! How are you?
I'm good, how are you?
I'm GREAT. What can I do for you?
Umm, I'm representing the Grade twelve French class from Guido. (etc.)




I've discovered that there are very jolly, kind people in this world.

4 comments:

maria. said...

it all depends on who you call. But the majority of people are great. LOVE!

Carol-Lee Joy said...

it's true.

but doesn't it ever make you wonder if they really are "great" or if they're just saying that? I mean, even in our circle of friends, we tend to pretend we're "great" even if we're not.

nadine j. said...

No, they were definitely actually great.

Amy said...

Yes, there are. (jolly, kind people in this world).